Since November 2009 I have been offering classes in foot care. Both the practical and theoretical training are taught one on one rather than in a group setting.
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
1 week of homework to prepare for the test,
then the test.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
In addition, in the afternoons I offer the opportunity to gain additional practical experience in my office on a voluntary basis and in consultation.
The foot care course consists of theoretical and practical portions.
Key aspects of the theoretical portion
- Anatomy of the foot, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments
- Deformations of the foot and their causes, e.g. skew foot, splayfoot
- Anatomy of the nail, structure of the nail
- Skin and nail diseases
- Fungal infections, classification of fungi, methods of treatment, diagnosis
- Warts and treatment methods
- Hygiene measures in foot care
- Professional associations
- Care products
- Office management: taxes, advertising, equipment, billing, insurances
Key areas of the practical portion
- Practice on other materials (soap)
- Mutual foot care
- Practice on patients and customers
- Removal of thickened nails
- Callus remover
- Introduction to different nail drills
- Removal of corns and calluses
The foot care courses end with a written, practical and oral examination according to the guidelines of the VFF e.V. (Vereinigung Freier Fußpfleger/in)
If you are interested please contact us directly:
Tel.: 0421 36 49 50 90